To help ensure a successful Beta, it's important that we find photographers who are a good fit for our community, as well as create a seamless and successful process for getting bookings and conducting photo shoots.
The following is our photographer signup process. You are currently on Step 2 of the process.
1. Photographer signs up
2. Photographer reviews informational overview and submits survey responses.
3. New Leaf Photos connects (via phone or email) with photographer to determine fit.
4. New Leaf Photos works with the photographer to select genre based on their specialty.
5. Photographer sends New Leaf Photos basic profile information for their Photography Page.
6. New Leaf Photos sets up photographer’s page and makes it ready for bookings.
BOOKINGS, PHOTO SHOOTS & PAYMENTS
Once you're ready for bookings, the following are next steps for finding clients and conducting shoots.
1. New Leaf Photos markets photographers and attracts prospective clients to website.
2. Client books desired photographer for photo shoot and pays New Leaf Photos.
3. New Leaf Photos communicates booking information to photographer and connects photographer with client. Photographer is responsible for confirming with New Leaf Photos and client within 24 hours.
4. Photographer conducts photo shoot with client at the provided time, date, and location.
5. Photographer sends final photos digitally to client within one week of photo shoot and cc’s New Leaf Photos.
6. Client confirms having received the photos.
7. New Leaf Photos releases photo shoot funds to photographer (minus 20% finder’s fee).